#FridayFunFact3: About 32 million U.S. citizens tweeted about TV in 2012, according to a recent study by research firms SocialGuide and Nielsen. The study found that there is a link between tweets and TV ratings. Study results show a strong correlation between Twitter activity and ratings in the 18-to-34-year-old demographic.
That’s some serious second screen activity… (from: SocialGuide and Nielsen: Growing Power of Social TV)
- hesreallydivine reblogged this from analyticisms
- foreverastudent718 likes this
- kevinvachna likes this
- lesoleildugal reblogged this from analyticisms
- nlarablanc reblogged this from analyticisms
- lil-girl-lost reblogged this from analyticisms
- This was featured in #Tech
- everythingontheinternetistrue likes this
- kdnewman reblogged this from analyticisms
- kdnewman likes this
- analyticisms posted this
“I want my logo to sort of allude that I have questionable ethics.”
wordsfromasong asked: What is your opinion on infographics?
Honestly, I hate them.
Please pass this on to the hapless thousands of PR people who expectantly...
Me: Did you have a chance to look at the roughs I sent you?
Me: And do you have...